DesktopRemit – from Jaguar Software was designed for the government or commercial customer processing a small to medium volume of payments. DesktopRemit is a full featured remittance processing system design to be used at the desktop with a standard desktop check scanner and a basic PC.
Do you handle a stack of mail everyday?
Do you want to automate the process?
Then you need DesktopRemit – software designed to handle this right from your desk.
- CAR/LAR to read the hand written amounts on the checks.
- OCR or Bar Code to read the coupon or statement.
- CAR/LAR—Courtesy Amount and Legal Amount Recognition for reading dollar values from checks.
- OCR—Optical Character Recognition to read OCR Line and other information from coupon or statement.
- Barcode—Barcode recognition can also be used to read information from coupon or statement.
- Duplicate Item Detection, assurances for you and the bank.
- Customizable coupon configuration allows reading of any coupon.
- Archive—Front and rear of all checks and coupons are stored in database.
- Intelligent Fields – Allows users to configure intelligently populated fields based on previously entered data.
- High speed scanning compatible with numerous industry standard check scanners—Canon, Digital Check, Panini just to name a few.
- Scan mixed transactions in a single batch. Single coupon and check or multiple coupons and a single check or single coupon and multiple checks.
- Deposit—created automatically can be sent to any financial institution that accepts remote deposits.
- ACH file can be created for eligible checks.
- Posting file or update file is created automatically to import into accounting or financial system.
- Easy to use balancing tools to speed correction of misread items.
- Research—find the image and data associated with the image based on many variables – date, amount, item type, account number, unique id, returned checks plus many more.