webRemit – from Jaguar Software is the web-based, full featured remittance processing system for anyone that receives check payments with or without coupons.
webRemit was designed from the ground up to be efficient, easy to use, flexible, and cost effective for businesses, non-profits, and government agencies.
- Check21 – X9 ICL file to any Financial Institution or via MyBankDeposit.
- Creates a posting file for any accounting or billing system.
- CAR/LAR to read the hand written amounts on the checks.
- OCR or Barcode to read the coupon or statement.
- Intelligent Fields will automatically populate data required to create a posting file for your accounting system.
- CAR/LAR—Courtesy Amount and Legal Amount Recognition for reading dollar values from checks.
- OCR—Optical Character Recognition to read OCR Line and other information from coupon or statement.
- Barcode—Barcode recognition can also be used to read information from coupon or statement.
- Duplicate Item Detection, assurances for you and the bank.
- Customizable coupon configuration allows reading of any coupon.
- Archive—Front and rear of all checks and coupons are stored in database.
- Intelligent Fields – Allows users to configure intelligently populated fields based on previously entered data.
- High speed scanning compatible with numerous industry standard check scanners—Canon, Digital Check, Panini just to name a few.
- Scan mixed transactions in a single batch. Single coupon and check or multiple coupons and a single check or single coupon and multiple checks.
- Deposit—created automatically can be sent to any financial institution that accepts remote deposits.
- ACH file can be created for eligible checks.
- Posting file or update file is created automatically to import into accounting or financial system.
- Easy to use balancing tools to speed correction of misread items.
- Research—find the image and data associated with the image based on many variables – date, amount, item type, account number, unique id, returned checks plus many more.