Canon imageFORMULA DR-6010C Office Document Scanner
The imageFORMULA DR-6010C departmental scanner delivers high speed, reliable document handling, and high quality images, in a small package. Flexibility, rich features, and ease-of-use, help maximize return on investment at all levels of the business system.
The DR-6010C was developed to offer another option for decentralized capture scanning needs. In combination with its sister product, the imageFORMULA DR-4010C, these scanners offer competitive document imaging platforms designed to increase efficiencies and workflows in decentralized scanning environments.
- Same speeds in color, grayscale, and black & white up to 200 dpi up to 60 ppm and 120 ipm.
- Advanced three-line contact image sensor (CIS) technology
Reliable, Flexible Document Handling
- Ultrasonic double feed detection
- Long document mode
- Up to 39.4”
- Plastic card scanning capabilities
- Added separation pad
- Virtually eliminates misfeeds at the end of batches
- Improved paper eject mechanism
- Eliminates the need for paper guides on different document types
High Image Quality
- Prevent bleed-through / remove background
- Eliminates unwanted “noise” from the backside of documents
- Two types of moiré reduction
- Auto color detection
- No manual presorting necessary for black & white and color documents
- 7.3’’H x 12.5’’ W x 10.9‘’ D
- 14.1 lbs.
- Easily fits on a desktop
- Space-Saving design
- Front-cover acts as feed tray when open
- Scan-To-Job Buttons
- Up to 99 pre-registered scanning tasks
- Intuitive Capture Software Bundle
- Canon CapturePerfect
- Adobe Acrobat