ARCA CM18 Solo+
Flexible and adaptable.
Designed for the largest bank in the United States.
As ARCA’s most flexible recycler system, the CM18 Solo+ easily transitions to a variety of branch cash environments. The Solo+ adds a secure, locked teller cash drawer and pedestal base with rolled coin locker to a recycler. It’s designed for the individual user with additional functionality and adaptability.
Dual user TCRs are typically placed between two users and require removing existing teller dividers and renovating the teller counter. But the CM18 Solo+ can replace under counter steel without expensive physical modifications. It slides into the place of a teller drawer and coin locker for a quick cash recycler deployment.
Our innovative retrofit cash recycler is built on a proven, reliable cash recycling platform and geared towards the future of cash automation.
Right size. Right fit.
The CM18 Solo+ is the perfect solution when you need to retrofit cash automation into existing branch infrastructure. Its single user design and high capacity make it ideal for cash environments like busy merchant windows or commercial branches with high cash volumes. A single user TCR is often faster and more efficient than a dual user recycler which requires tellers to alternate transactions creating longer wait times for customers.
The additional cash and coin storage capacity enables the Solo+ to meet the storage requirements of satellite branches making it the only solution needed for these locations.
ARCA CM18 Solo+
- Deposit/dispense in batches of up to 200 notes (without limits per transaction)
- Note bundles can contain any supported currency in any order or orientation
- 37.6” (h) x 17.32” (w) x 35.43” (l)
- Deposit speed: 5 notes per second
- Dispense speed: 7 notes per second
- Up to 500 notes per cassette (6,000 total)
- Full image sensors for Visible, UV & IR light, magnetic and ultrasound sensors
- TCP/IP Ethernet